MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Z. Wu, K. H. Khayat, and C. Shi, “Effect of nano-SiO 2 particles and curing time on development of fiber-matrix bond properties and microstructure of ultra-high strength concrete,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 95, pp. 247-256, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.-I. Bae, J.-H. Chung, H.-K. Choi, H.-S. Jung, and C.-S. Choi, “Experimental study on the cyclic behavior of steel fiber reinforced high strength concrete columns and evaluation of shear strength,” Engineering Structures, vol. 157, pp. 250-267, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nath, P. K. Sarker, and W. K. Biswas, “Effect of fly ash on the service life, carbon footprint and embodied energy of high strength concrete in the marine environment,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 158, pp. 1694-1702, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fallah and M. Nematzadeh, “Mechanical properties and durability of high-strength concrete containing macro-polymeric and polypropylene fibers with nano-silica and silica fume,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 132, pp. 170-187, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Earij, G. Alfano, K. Cashell, and X. Zhou, “Nonlinear three–dimensional finite– element modelling of reinforced–concrete beams: Computational challenges and experimental validation,” Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 82, pp. 92-115, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Arslan, “Sensitivity study of the Drucker–Prager modeling parameters in the prediction of the nonlinear response of reinforced concrete structures,” Materials & design, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 2596-2603, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, A. Sheikh, M. M. Ali, P. Visintin, and M. Griffith, “Experimental and numerical study of the flexural behaviour of ultra-high performance fibre reinforced concrete beams,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 138, pp. 12-25, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chi, M. Yu, L. Huang, and L. Xu, “Finite element modeling of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber reinforced concrete using modified concrete damaged plasticity,” Engineering Structures, vol. 148, pp. 23-35, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Biscaia, C. Chastre, and M. A. Silva, “Modelling GFRP-to-concrete joints with interface finite elements with rupture based on the Mohr-Coulomb criterion,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 47, pp. 261-273, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hibbitt, Karlsson, and Sorensen, ABAQUS/Explicit: user's manual. Hibbitt, Karlsson and Sorenson Incorporated, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Oh, S. W. Lee, M. A. a. Masrom, and C. H. Goh, “Experimental Study on Shear Behaviour of High Strength Reinforced Recycled Concrete Beam,” Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 601-610, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.