MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- N.A Rahman, Z.M Jaini, N.A.A. Rahim, S.A.A. Razak, An experimental study on the fracture energy of foamed concrete using v-notched beams, InCIEC, 97-108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Rahman, Z.M. Jaini, N.M. Zahir, Fracture energy of Foam Concrete by Means of the Three Point Bending Test on Notched Beam Specimens, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10, 15, 6562-6570 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Jaini, N, Abd Rahman, R.H.M. Rum and M.M. Haurula, Fracture Energy of Foamed Concrete: Numerical Modelling Using the Combined Finite-Discrete Element Method, Matec Web of Conference, 103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Marcin Kozłowski, Marta Kadela and Alfred Kukiełk, Fracture energy of foamed concrete based on three-point bending test on nitched beams, Procedia Engineering, 108, 349-354 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hillerborg, The theoretical basis of a method to determine the fracture energy of concrete. Materials and Structure. 18, 4, 291-296 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bazant, Concrete fracture models testing and practice. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 69, 165-205 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Comite Euro-International du Beton, CEB-FIB Model Code 1990. Thomas Telford: Lausanne, Switzerland, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- RILEM, Fracture mechanics of concrete-test methods, determination of fracture parameters of plain concrete using three-point bend tests. Materials and Structures, 23, 457-460 (1990),p.. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1820-13, Standard test method for measurement of fracture toughness, ASTM International: West Conshohocken, United States, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Naik Partha Uday, Experimental Determination of Fracture Energy by RILEM Method, The International Journal of Engineering and science (IJES), 6 , 3, 106-115 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.