MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- A.M. Neville., Hardened Concrete: Physical and Mechanical Aspects. ACI Monograph No. 6. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chandra, L. Berntsson, Lightweight Aggregate Concrete: Science, Technology, and Applications, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- MH. Zhang, Microstructure and properties of high strength lightweight concrete. Trondheim (Norway): Norwegian Institute of Technology. Division of Building Materials; (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. Newman, P. Owens, Properties of Lightweight Concrete, Advanced Concrete Technology Set, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, pp. 3-29, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, H. Mahmud, Mix design and mechanical properties of oil palm shell lightweight aggregate concrete: a review. Int. J. Phys. Sci. 5 (14), 2127-2134 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 211.2, Standard practice for selecting proportion for structural lightweight concrete. Detroit: American Concrete Institute, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment (DOE), Concrete Mix Design, UK. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ahmad, M. Hilton, N.M. Noor, Physical properties of local palm oil clinker and fly ash. In: Proceedings of 1st Engineering Conference on Energy and Environment (EnCon2007), Sarawak, Malaysia, UTHM Repository (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kanadasan, H.A. Razak, Mix design for self-compacting palm oil clinker concrete based on particle packing, Mater. Des. 56 (2014) 9-19 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mindess, J.F. Young, Concrete, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aslam, P. Shafigh, M.Z. Jumaat, Oil-Palm by-products as lightweight aggregate in concrete mixture: a-review, 1-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, Creep of Concrete, Plain, Reinforced, and Prestressed, North Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, J.J Brooks, Concrete Technology. Pearson Education Asia Pte Ltd., Printed in Malaysia, PP (CTP)(2008) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 121:Method for determination of static modulus of elasticity in compression, London (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.