MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- E. Jameson, Electrical discharge machining, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fleming, The EDM how-to book, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Ho, S. T. Newman, S. Rahimifard, and R. D. Allen, State of the art in wire electrical discharge machining (WEDM), Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., 44, no. 12–13, 1247–1259, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh and J. P. Misra, A Critical Review of Wire Electric Discharge Machining, Ann. DAAAM Proc. Int. DAAAM Symp., 249–266, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tosun, C. Cogun, and A. Inan, The Effect of Cutting Parameters on Workpiece Surface Roughness in Wire EDM, Mach. Sci. Technol., 7, no. 2, 209–219, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. Singh, J. P. Misra, and B. Singh, Experimental Investigation of Influence of Process Parameters on MRR during WEDM of Al6063 alloy, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4, 2242–2247, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, V. Kumar, and J. Kumar, Parametric effect on Wire-breakage frequency and surface topography in WEDM of pure titanium, J. Mech. Eng. Technol., 1, 51–56, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shandilya, P. K. Jain, and J. P. Misra, Experimental investigation during wire electric discharge cutting of SiCp/6061 aluminum metal matrix composite, Ann. DAAAM Proc. Int. DAAAM Symp., 21, 1091–1092, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N. Tosun, C. Cogun, and G. Tosun, “A study on kerf and material removal rate in wire electrical discharge machining based on Taguchi method,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., 152, 316–322, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chalisgaonkar and J. Kumar, Multi-response optimization and modeling of trim cut WEDM operation of commercially pure titanium (CPTi) considering multiple user’s preferences, Eng. Sci. Technol. an Int. J., 18, pp. 125–134, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Myers, D. C. Montgomery, and C. M. Anderson-cook, Response Surface Methodology , Wiley, 1–1247, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.