MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Development|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Guillon, O., et al., Field‐assisted sintering technology/spark plasma sintering: mechanisms, materials, and technology developments. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2014. 16(7): p. 830-849. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suárez, M., et al., Challenges and opportunities for spark plasma sintering: a key technology for a new generation of materials, in Sintering Applications. 2013, InTech. [Google Scholar]
- Shinohara, T., et al., Densification process in fabrication of PSZ-Ti composites by spark plasma sintering technique. Materials Characterization, 2017. 132(Supplement C): p. 230-238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ragulya, A.V., Fundamentals of Spark Plasma Sintering, in Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering. 2016, Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, X., et al., Influence of spark plasma sintering temperature on electrochemical performance of La0. 80Mg0. 20Ni3. 75 alloy. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2008. 112(2): p. 596-602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shongwe, M.B., et al., Effect of sintering temperature on the microstructure and mechanical properties of Fe–30%Ni alloys produced by spark plasma sintering. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015. 649(Supplement C): p. 824-832. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bahrami, S., et al., Spark plasma sintering of silicon nitride/barium aluminum silicate composite. Ceramics International, 2017. 43(12): p. 9153-9157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanciu, C.A., et al., Lanthanum influence on the structure, dielectric properties and luminescence of BaTiO3 ceramics processed by spark plasma sintering technique. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017. 706(Supplement C): p. 538-545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.