MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20184th Engineering Science and Technology International Conference (ESTIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Y. Hou, D. Lei, S. Li, W. Yang, and C.Q Li, Experimental Investigation on Corrosion Effect on Mechanical Properties of Buried Metal Pipes, International Journal of Corrosion, Volume 2016, Article ID 5808372, 13 pages (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Benjamin, J.L.F. Freire, R.D. Vieira, D.J.S. Cunha, Interaction of Corrosion Defects in Pipelines – Part 1: Fundamentals, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kobayashi, Y. Takahashi, T. Kamada, A. Koizumi and M. Fujiwara, 2010, Corrosion Assessment of Aging Drinking Water Pipes by Impact Elastic-Wave Method, Water Practice and Technology, 5, 3 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kloosterman, Condition Assessment of Metallic Water Mains by Internal Pipe Inspection, (4th Pipeline Technology Conference, Hannover Germany, April 22-23, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, H. Zhang, J. Zhang, X. Liu, X. Li, J. Zhou, Failure Assessment of X80 Pipeline With Interacting Corrosion Defects, (Engineering Failure Analysis, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gražulevičienė and G. Balčius, Assessment of Iron and Manganese Concentration Changes in Kaunas City Drinking Water Distribution System, Environmental Research, Engineering and Management, 4, 50, 37–43 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maslak, N. Nasonkina, V. Sakhnovskaya, M. Gutarova, S. Antonenko and D. Nemova, Evaluation of Technical Condition of Water Supply Networks on Undermined Territories, Procedia Engineering 117, 980–989 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Protain, An Introduction to Corrosion Monitoring. Protection Anticorrosiva, (Master Document 0147 Issue E June 2005). [Google Scholar]
- E.Septe, A. Naumar and A.H. Mohammed, A Review of Corrosion Assessment Model and Parameters of Drinking Water Distribution Pipelines, Jurnal Teknologi UTM Malaysia, 69, 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Uchida, T. Kamada, T. Iwasaki, S. Iwano and H.S. Lee, A Study on Frequency Analysis Methods for Concrete Thickness Estimation by Impact Elastic-Wave Method, (Proceeding of Third International Conference on Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies, Kyoto, Japan, August 18-21, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, U. Rasheed and M. Kong, A Study on The Comparison of Corrosion in Water Supply Pipes Due to Tap Water (TW) and Reclaimed Water (RW), Water, 10, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Chuka, Odio. B.O, Chukwuneke J.L, Sinebe. J.E. Investigation of The Effect of Corrosion on Mild Steel in Five Different Environments, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research, 3, 7 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Urayama, T. Takagi, T. Uchimoto, S. Kanemoto, T. Ohira and T. Kikuchi, Implementation of Electromagnetic Acoustic Resonance in Pipe Inspection, E-Journal of Advanced Maintenance, 5, 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Djeddi, R. Khelif, S. Benmedakhene and J. Favergeon, Reliability of Acoustic Emission as a Technique to Detect Corrosion and Stress Corrosion Cracking on Prestressing Steel Strands, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 8, 8356–8370 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Rajani and Y. Kleiner, Non-Destructive Inspection Techniques to Determine Structural Distress Indicators in Water Mains, )Proceedings of Evaluation and Control of Water Loss in Urban Water Networks, Valencia, Spain, June 21-25, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ulapane, A. Alempijevic, T.V. Calleja and J.V. Miro, Pulsed Eddy Current Sensing for Critical Pipe Condition Assessment, Sensors, 17, 2208 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Al-Daajani, N.M. Al-Anazi, A.M. El-Sherik and A.I. AbdulHadi, Assessment of Advanced Corrosion Monitoring Technology for Pipeline Integrity, Saudi Aramco Journal of Technology, 2016, 41–46 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, M. Liu, Z. Zhang and Y. Jia, A Novel High Sensitivity Sensor for Remote Field Eddy Current Non-Destructive Testing Based on Orthogonal Magnetic Field, Sensors, 14, 24098–24115 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dargahi, R. Shokri, M. Mohammadi, A. Azizi, L. Tabandeh, A. Jamshidi and S. Beidaghi, Investigating of The Corrosion and Deposition Potentials of Drinking Water Sources Using Corrosion Index: A Case Study of Dehloran, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Special Issue 7, 73-79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Amouei, S.H. Fallah, H. Asgharnia, A.R. Yari and M. Mahmoudi, Corrosion and Scaling Potential in Drinking Water Distribution of Babol, Northern Iran Based on the Scaling and Corrosion Indices, Archives of Hygiene Sciences, 6, 1 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahmohammadi, A. Noori, S. Karami, A. Amini, B. Shahmoradi, S.S. Ardakani. S.M. Lee and R.R. Pawar, A Study on Corrosion and Scaling Potential of Drinking Water Supply Resources in Rural Areas of Sarvabad, West of Iran, Journal of Advances in Environmental Health Research, 6, 53-61 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.