MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20184th Engineering Science and Technology International Conference (ESTIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Asriani, D. Gimin, Nas, S. Efect of Reward on PT. Citra Riau Sarana’s employee work in Kuantan Singingi Regency. University of Riau (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Geller, E. The Challenge of Increasing Proenvironmental Behavior, In: Bechtel, R., Churchman, A (Eds.), Handbook of Environmental Psychology (Wiley, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Lestari, E. Analysis of Decision Support Systems for the Process of Increasing Position on PT X. 1/3/J-SI/2009, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Maag, J.W, Behavior Management : From Theoretical Implication to Practical Application Belmont, CA : Thomson/Wadsworth, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- ESDM Regulation No. 13 of 2012, Guidelines for Energy Savings in Government Buildings. Jakarta (2012). [Google Scholar]
- PT. PLN (Pesero), PLN Statistics. PT PLN Jakarta Secretariat (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sukarno I, Susanti L, Household Lifestyle Effect on Residential Electrical Energy Consumtion in Indonesia. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, L., Joseph, C., Lam, Tsang, C.L., Energy Performance of Building Envelopes in Different Climate Zones in China. Applied Energy 9, 800–817 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yik, F.W.H. and Lee, W.L., A Preliminary Inquiry into Why Buildings Remain Energy Inefficiency and Potential Remedy. Transaction, The Hongkong Institute of Engineers 1, 2–3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.