MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20184th Engineering Science and Technology International Conference (ESTIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- B. Davidović and A. Labus, Electronics and Energetics vol. 29, pp. 451–460, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yasirli and S. Mukhammad Andri. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 325, p. 012021, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghayvat, et al., “WSN-and IOT-Based Smart Homes and TheirExtension to Smart Buildings,” Sensor, vol. 15, pp. 10350–10379, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. S. Lee and S. H. Hong, “Implementation of a KNX-ZigBee gateway for home automation,” presented at the Proceedings of the IEEE 13th International Symposium Consumer Electronics ISCE, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tariq, et al., “Implementation of Smart Homes and Industrial Automation System with Secure Communication over GSM,” Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 125–131, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Panth S and J. M., “Home Automation System (HAS) using Android for Mobile Phone,” International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering (IJECSE), vol. 3, pp. 1–11, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- “That ‘Internet of Things’ thing,” RFID J., p. 4986, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- “A Review on security in smart home development,” Int. J. Adv. Sci. Technol., vol. 15, p. 13, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. R, et al., “Development of Energy saving smart home prototype,” Int. J. Smart Home, vol. 7, pp. 47–77, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. R and S. R. L, “Smart Home-control and monitoring system using smart phone,” in Proc. 1st Int. Conf. Converg. it’s Appl. p. 83, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Bedi, et al., “Smart Trolley using Smart Phone and Arduino,” Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems, vol. 6, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hidayat, et al., “Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network to reduce cashier queue,” in 2014 Makassar International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (MICEEI), pp. 78-82. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.