MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- A. Polanczyk, P. Wawrzyniak, I. Zbicinski, Dry. Techn. 31(8), 881 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wawrzyniak, A. Polańczyk, I. Zbicinski, M. Jaskulski, M. Podyma, J. Rabaeva, Dry. Techn. 30(15), 1720 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 60079-10-1: 2016-02 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pape, K.R. Mniszewski, Computational fluid dynamics methods of calculating gas dispersion in a building or outside as a result of gas leaks (Society of Fire Protection Engineers, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Ryder, J.A. Sutula, CH.F. Schemel, A.J. Hamer, V.V. Brunt, J. Hazard. Mat. 115, 149 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, J. Hereid, M. Hagen, D. Bakirtzis, M.A. Delichatsios, A.G. Venetsanos, Int. J. Hydro. Energy 35/12, 6431 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. McGrattan, R. McDermott, S. Hostikka, J. Floyd, M. Vanella, K. Overholt, C. Weinschenk, Fire Dynamics Simulator (Version 6.6.0) Technical Reference Guide. Volume 1: Mathematical Model, Sixth Edition (NIST Special Publication 1018-1, November 1, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Forney, Smokeview, A Tool for Visualizing Fire Dynamics Simulation Data. Volume I: User’s Guide, Sixth Edition (NIST Special Publication 1017-1) [Google Scholar]
- ST-IGG-0401:2015 [Google Scholar]
- IGE/SR/25 - Safety Recommendations - Hazardous area classification of Natural Gas Instalations - The Institution of Gas Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- R. Żuczek, P. Roczek, Ochrona Przeciwpożarowa 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 26 April 2013 on technical conditions to be met by gas networks and their location (Journal of Laws of 4 June 2013, item 640) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration dated 7 June 2010 on fire protection of buildings, and other building structures and areas (Journal of Laws No. 109, item 719) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.