MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- A. Krasuski, P. Kubica, M. Pecio, Ochr. Ppoz 60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Metropolis, S. Ulam, J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 44, 335 (1949) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 551-Guide for the Evaluation of Fire Risk Assessments (2007) [Google Scholar]
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 101 life safety code (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, Fire safety engineering - Fire risk assessment - Part 1: General (2012), ISO 16732-1:2012(E) [Google Scholar]
- National Fire Protection Association, SFPE engineering guide to performance-based fire protection: analysis and design of buildings (NFPA, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Hurley, M. J. et al., SFPE handbook of fire protection engineering (Springer, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, Part 7: Probabilistic risk assessment, in PD 7974-7:2004, The application of fire safety engineering principles to fire safety design of buildings (British Standard, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hostikka, O. Keski-Rahkonen, Nucl. Eng. Des. 224, 301 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wade, G. Baker, K. Frank, R. Harrison, M. Spearpoint, B-RISK 2016 user guide and technical manual. Study Report SR364, BRANZ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stec, T.R. Hull, Fire toxicity (Elsevier, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Bukowski, F. Clarke, J.R. Hall, S. Stiefel, Fire risk assessment method: description of methodology (Center for Fire Research, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. CoxJr, Risk analysis foundations, models, and methods, Vol. 45 (Springer Science & Business Media, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.