MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Graham, C. R. (2006, May). Models of blended learning in higher education. Presentation at the Workshop on Blended Learning and Higher Education: Blended Learning, Localness, and Outreach Chicago, IL. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, H. (2003). Building Effective Blended Learning Programs. Educational Technology, 43 (6), 51-54. [Google Scholar]
- King, A. (1999). ‘Discourse patterns for mediating peer learning.’ In A. M. O’Donnell & A. King (Eds.), Cognitive perspectives on peer learning (pp. 87-115). Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum. [Google Scholar]
- Kaye Thorne, (2003). How to Integrate Online and Traditional Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Seljan, Sanja. (2006). Proceedings of the 29th International convention MIPRO 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Worthington, T. (2008). Blended Learning: Using a Learning Management System Live in the Classroom in Australian National University Linking Research and Teaching Swap Shop. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.