MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- De Barba P G, Kennedy G E, Ainley M D. The role of students’ motivation and participation in predicting performance in a MOOC[J]. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 2016, 32 (3): 218-231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Littlejohn A, Hood N, Milligan C, et al. Learning in MOOCs: Motivations and self-regulated learning in MOOCs[J]. The Internet and Higher Education, 2016, 29: 40-48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drachsler H, Kalz M. The MOOC and learning analytics innovation cycle (MOLAC): a reflective summary of ongoing research and its challenges[J]. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 2016, 32 (3): 281-290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Woodgate A, Macleod H, Scott A M, et al. Differences in online study behaviour between subpopulations of mooc learners[J]. Educación XXI: revista de la Facultad de Educación, 2015, 18 (2): 147-163. [Google Scholar]
- Chang R I, Hung Y H, Lin C F. Survey of learning experiences and influence of learning style preferences on user intentions regarding MOOC s[J]. British Journal of Educational Technology, 2015, 46 (3): 528-541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rhoad-Drogalis A, Justice L M, Sawyer B E, et al. Teacher-child relationships and classroomlearning behaviours of children with developmental language disorders[J]. International journal of language & communication disorders, 2018, 53 (2): 324-338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo K, Youssef G J, Dawson A, et al. A psychometric validation study of the Impulsive-Compulsive Behaviours Checklist: a transdiagnostic tool for addictive and compulsive behaviours[J]. Addictive behaviors, 2017, 67: 26-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fisk C, Dodd A L, Collins A. Response styles, bipolar risk, and mood in students: The Behaviours Checklist[J]. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 2015, 88 (4): 412-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cadiz D M, Truxillo D M, O’Neill C. Common risky behaviours checklist: A tool to assist nurse supervisors to assess unsafe practice[J]. Journal of nursing management, 2015, 23 (6): 794-802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BO W V, Fu M. How is Learning Motivation Shaped Under Different Contexts: An Ethnographic Study in The Changes of Adult Learner’s Motivational Beliefs and Behaviours within a Foreign Language Course[J]. Frontiers in Psychology, 2018, 9: 1603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown K M, Diplock K J, Majowicz S E. The environment in which behaviours are learned: a pilot assessment of high school teaching kitchens as food safety learning environments in Ontario[J]. Environmental Health Review, 2016, 59 (3): 88-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boon A, Vangrieken K, Dochy F. Team creativity versus team learning: transcending conceptual boundaries to inspire future framework building[J]. Human Resource Development International, 2016, 19 (1): 67-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.