MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- S. A. O’Shaughnessy, Yenny Fernanda Urrego Pereira, S. R. Evett, et al. Assessing application uniformity of a variable rate irrigation system in a windy location. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 29(4), 497-510 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. X. Zhao, J. S. Li, Y. F. Li. Review on variable rate irrigation with continuously moving sprinkler machines. Transactions of the CSAE, 32(13), 1-7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Kufaishi, S. Blackmore, H. Sourell, G. Maletti. Assessment of two variable rate irrigation controllers used on a centre-pivot. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR Ejournal, VII, EE 05 002 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Pierce, P. D. Ayers. Evaluation of deposition and application accuracy of a pulse width modulation variable rate field sprayer. Sacramento: 2001 ASAE Annual International Meeting, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- W. X. Zhao, J. S. Li, R. M. Yang et al. Field evaluation of water distribution characteristics of variable rate center pivot irrigation system. Transactions of the CSAE, 30(22), 53-62 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, F. Y. Duan, Y. S. Fan, Y. H. Jia, X. Q. Huang. Static simulation on water distribution characteristics of overlap area and whole spraying area for sprinkler. Transactions of the CSAE, 33(16), 104-111 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Hanks, J. Keller, V. P. Rasmussen et al. Line source sprinkler for continuous variable irrigationcrop production studies. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 40(3), 426-429 (1976). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Christiansen. Irrigation by sprinkling. California Agric. Exp. Station. Bulletin No. 570. Berkeley, Calif. : Univ. of Calif.:(1942) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Dukes, C. Perry. Uniformity testing of a variable-rate center pivot irrigation control systems. Precision Agric, 7(3), 205-218 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Zhang, D. L. Zhu, L. Zhang et al. Study on translocating speed and water distribution uniformity of lightweight lateral move irrigation system. Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engineering, 32(7), 625-630 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Giles, D. Downey, T. Kolb, J. G. Grimm. Pulse width modulated sprays for flow rate and droplet size control: spray dynamics and field performance. Pesticide Formulations and Delivery Systems: Meeting the Challenges of the Current Crop Protection Industry, ASTMSTP 1430, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. P Shi, X. Wang, X. Z. Wang, W. D. Zhuang, C. Wang. Study on variable rate spraying technology based on pulse width modulation and volume control. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research, 10, 125-127(2007). [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Gong. Study on the water and specific power distribution of the spray-plate sprinkler used in the moving sprinkler machine. Northwest A & F University, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Yan. Study on water distribution uniformity of center pivot and lateral move irrigation systems based on variable rate technology. China Agricultural University, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ASABE Standards. 2007. S436. 1: Test procedure for determining the uniformity of water distribution of center pivot and lateral move irrigation machines equipped with spray or sprinkler nozzles. St. Joseph, Mich.: ASABE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.