MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hong Y. Logging Principles and Comprehensive Interpretation. China university of petroleum press, 1993. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yi G, Lv J, et al. Expert system of petroleum reservoir evaluation. Well Logging Technology, 1986, 10 (1): 1-8. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Du W, Activity division method of well-logging curves. Coal Geology of China, 1991, 3 (3): 83-88. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z. Application of Artificial Neural Network for Oil-layer Recognition. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 1994 (3). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Wang L, Dividing fractured carbonate reservoirs with neural networks. Compound oil and gas field, 1995 (2): 43-45. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun K, Zhou Y. Improved neural network algorithm and its application in oil layer recognition. China Petroleum Machinery, 2004, 32 (3): 28-29. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu K, Song H, Gao J, et al. Application of Evolutionary Neural Networks for Well-logging Recognition in Petroleum Reservoir. Seventh International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security. IEEE Computer Society, 2011: 362-366. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Zhang J. Application of neural network technique for logging fluid identification in low resistance reservoir. Sixth International Conference on Natural Computation. IEEE, 2010: 163-166. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Y, Li G, Sun Q. Research on convolutional neural network for reservoir parameter prediction. Journal on Communications, 2016(s1):1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Lécun Y, Bottou L, Bengio Y, et al. Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1998, 86 (11): 2278-2324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glorot X, Bordes A, Bengio Y. Deep sparse rectifier neural networks. International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics. 2011: 315-323. [Google Scholar]
- Ioffe S, Szegedy C. Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training by Reducing Internal Covariate Shift. 2015: 448-456. [Google Scholar]
- Glorot X, Bengio Y. Understanding the difficulty of training deep feedforward neural networks. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2010, 9: 249-256. [Google Scholar]
- Hinton. G. E et al. A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets. Neural Computation, vol. 18, 2006, 1527-1554. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G E, Srivastava N, Krizhevsky A, et al. Improving neural networks by preventing coadaptation of feature detectors. Computer Science, 2012, 3 (4):págs. 212-223. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.