MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- M. Agiwal, A. Roy and N. Saxena, “Next Generation 5G Wireless Networks: A Comprehensive Survey,” in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 1617-1655, third quarter 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Tehrani, M. Uysal and H. Yanikomeroglu, “Device-to-device communication in 5G cellular networks: challenges, solutions, and future directions,” in IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 86-92, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Min, W. Seo, J. Lee, S. Park and D. Hong, “Reliability Improvement Using Receive Mode Selection in the Device-to-Device Uplink Period Underlaying Cellular Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 413-418, February 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, X. Cheng and L. Yang, “Cooperation via Spectrum Sharing for Physical Layer Security in Device-to-Device Communications Underlaying Cellular Networks,” 2015 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), San Diego, CA, 2015, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- D. Feng, L. Lu, Y. Yuan-Wu, G. Y. Li, G. Feng and S. Li, “Device-to-Device Communications Underlaying Cellular Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 3541-3551, August 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Q. Ni, Y. Sun and G. Min, “Resource Allocation for Weighted Sum-Rate Maximization in Multi-User Full-Duplex Device-to-Device Communications: Approaches for Perfect and Statistical CSIs,” in IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 27229-27241, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Asadi, Q. Wang and V. Mancuso, “A Survey on Device-to-Device Communication in Cellular Networks,” in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 1801-1819, Fourthquarter 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yu, L. Xu, D. Feng, R. Yin, G. Y. Li and Y. Jiang, “Joint Mode Selection and Resource Allocation for Device-to-Device Communications,” in IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 3814-3824, Nov. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Z. Zhang, C. Xing and H. Xiao, “Uplink Resource Allocation for Relay-Aided Device-to-Device Communication,” in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. (2018): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y, Yin R, Han T, et al. “Dynamic resource allocation for Device-to-Device communication underlaying cellular networks.” International Journal of Communication Systems 27. 10 (2014): 2408-2425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.