MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hoist J. Madsen H, Hansen F. M. Estimation of continuous time models for the heat dynamics of a building. Denmark: Lurid institute of Technology, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Lawaetz H. B. Bohm B. System for production, distribution and heat demand Denmark: Technological institute of Copenhagen, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Hansson T. R Operational optimization of district heating systems. Denmark: Technological University of Denmark, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Lund H. T. Methods for operational optimization of district heating systems. Denmark: The allergy research cooperation of the Nordic Council of Ministers, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- A. Benonysson. Dynamic Modeling and Operational Optimization of District Heating Systems. PhD Thesis at Laboratory of Heating and Air Conditioning, Technical University of Denmark. 1991: 42-87 [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao. Analysis. Modeling and Operational Optimization of District Heating Systems. PHD Thesis at Laboratory of Heating and Air Conditioning, Technical University of Denmark. 1995: 30-41 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tong. Advanced control simulation and realization of large central heating pipe network [D]. Master’s thesis of Beijing institute of architecture and engineering. 2008: 16-18 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zheng. Simulation of the Dynamic Performance and Research on the Control and Optimization for the District Heating System [D]. Master’s thesis of Shandong University. 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.