MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Wang Shuying, Zhou Sufen, Zhao Xiaoe, etc. Experimental Study on the Flow Characteristics at Local Diverging-converging Sections in Mountain Lotus Root Shape Channel [J]. Journal of sichuan university: engineering science, 2013, 45 (2) : 51-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Sufen, Yi Zijing, Yan Xufeng, Yang Qingyuan, etc. Two-dimensional numerical simulation of flows in wide and narrow alternated channels in mountainous areas [J], advances in water conservancy and hydropower technology, 2013, (1) : 22-26. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhao-yin, MELCHING C S, DUAN Xuehua, et al. Ecological and hydraulic studies of steppool system[J]. Journal of HydraulicEngineering, ASCE, 2008, 130 (7) : 792-800. [Google Scholar]
- Jong C D, Ergenzinger P. The interrelations between mountain valley form and river-bed arrangement[J]. RiverGeomorphology, 1995 (3) : 55-91. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huoxiang, Wang Zhaoyin, Yu Guoan, Lu Yongjun. Study on distribution of streambed structures in a typical mountain river basin [J], journal of water conservancy, 2012, (5) : 512-519. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Guoan, Wang Zhaoyin, Zhang Kang, etc. Field experimental study on bed load particle movement in a mountain stream [J], journal of water conservancy, 2012, (6) : 631-638. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.