MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Liu Fang, Zhang Lizi. Bi-level Optimization Model for Medium and Long-term Scheduling and Cross-Price Area Trading Portfolio of Cascade Hydropower Stations. Proceedings of the Csee, 38 (02): 444-455+675 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Mo Li, Ji Hongzhu, Wang Yongqiang. Symbiosis Mechanism and Its Stability of Multi-owner Cascaded Hydropower Stations. Water Resources & Power, 31 (08): 230-234 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yue, Huang Weibin, Chen Shijun, Yang Ying. Study on Unified Collaborative Bidding and Benefit Distribution Mechanism of Multi-owner Cascade Hydropower Stations. Water Power, 44 (03): 77-80 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shiyong, Ma Guangwen. Theory and Methodology for Hydropower Market Competition. China Electric Power Press (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Song Hengli. A Game Theoretical Approach to the Coalition Strategy of Cascaded Hydropower Stations. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Afshar, Karim, F. S. Ghiasvand, and N. Bigdeli. Optimal Bidding Strategy of Wind Power Producers in Pay-as-Bid Power Markets. Renewable Energy (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Cong Hao, Wang Xu, Jiang Chuangwen, et al. Coalition Game Based Optimized Operation Method for Integrated Energy Systems. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 42 (14): 14-22 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Huang W, Ma G, et al. An improved partheno genetic algorithm for multi-objective economic dispatch in cascaded hydropower systems. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 67:591–597 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tao, Cheng Liqin. Research on short-term optimal operation of cascade hydropower plants in electric power market. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 28 (3): 16-21(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yu Weisheng, and Y. Yu. The stability of Bayesian Nash equilibrium of dynamic Cournot duopoly model with asymmetric information. Communications in Nonlinear Science & Numerical Simulation 63 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.