MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Lee J H. Determination of Optimal Water Quality Monitoring Points in Sewer Systems using Entropy Theory. Entropy, 15, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Saegrov S, Schilling W. Care-s: Computer Aided Rehabilitation of Sewer and Storm Water Networks. American Society of Civil Engineers, 61, 15 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Watson J P, Phillips C A, Hart W E, et al. Sensor Placement in Municipal Water Networks. Journal of Water Resources Planning & Management, 131, 7 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Jiménez-Buendía M, Ruiz-Peñalver L, Vera-Repullo J A, et al. Development and assessment of a network of water meters and rain gauges for determining the water balance. New SCADA monitoring software. Agricultural Water Management, 151, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- MatthewM. D. V, Dicht S, Leitão J P. floodX: urban flash flood experiments monitored with conventional and alternative sensors. Earth System Science Data, 9, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y, Holton C, Luo H, et al. Identification of Alternative Vapor Intrusion Pathways Using Controlled Pressure Testing, Soil Gas Monitoring, and Screening Model Calculations. Environmental Science & Technology, 49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Runping L I, Huang G. Progresses in Study of Pipeline Robot. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shao L, Wang Y, Guo B, et al. A review over state of the art of in-pipe robot International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation. IEEE, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.