MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Wang Hao. China’s water resources face challenges. N. Beijing sci-tech report, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yue, Jiang Jinhe, Li Fuqiang. Analysis of influencing factors of water use efficiency in China. J. Water conservancy economy, 36, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhanjun, Li Lipeng, Liu Ting. Analysis of water resource status and development trend. J. Research on urban construction theory, 17: 180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Su Yanxi. Beijing’s per capita water resources are only 1/20 of the national average. N. China Youth News, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yingying, Liu Yong, Huaicheng etcGuo. Study on the influence of Beijing water resource policy on water resource carrying capacity. J. Resources science, 27, 5: 113–119 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Quanlai. Problems and countermeasures in the development and utilization of water resources in Fengtai district. J. Beijing water, 6: 39–41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianguo, Liu Quanlai. Water resources protection and conservation and utilization plan in the 12th five-year plan of Fengtai district. M. Beijing Fengtai water bureau, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chao, LI Ju. Construction and practice of water resources quantity evaluation system in yunnan water resources bulletin. J. Hydrological, 37, 3:75–80 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhenmei, Mu Guohong. Calculation of mean rainfall on river basin surface based on tyson polygon method. J. Water conservancy technology and economy, 23, 1:19–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Siling, Deng Min, Huang Binghu, Xu Bangshu. Isohydric based on ArcEngine. J. Geographic information world, 8, 2:79–83 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.