MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- ChenShiqian. Three-dimensional Numerical Simulation of the influence of accident-induced oil film on the Water Source in Huangpu River and Changjiang Estuary [D]. East China Normal University, 2012. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- ChenCong. Study and Application of the Huangpu River Accidental Oil Spill Simulation Model. Donghua University, 2006. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- Fay JA. The spread of oil slicks on a calm sea[R]. New York, oil on the sea plenum, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- GuoYunwu, LiuDong, ZhongBaochang et al. Experimental Investigations of Wind Effect on the Oil Spill Spread and Drift[J]. Chinese Journal of Hydrodynamics, A, 2008, 23(4):446–452. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- GaoXueping, Similarity principle and model test[R]. Tianjin University. 2006. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- JiangWenyan. Three-dimensional analytical model for sudden oil spill in rivers[J]. Chinese 70urnal Of Hydrodynamics (A). 2017, 32(3):301–307. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- JiangWeixing. Study on the Simulation of Accidental Oil Spill in the Huangpu River [D]. Shanghai: Tongji University, 2007. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- LouSha, LiuShuangguang. Review in Theory and Study of oil Spill Models[J]. Environmental Science And Management, 2008, 33(10):33–38. [Google Scholar]
- LiuDong, LinWeiqing, ZhongBaochang, et al. Characteristic experiment of spread and transport of oil spill in tidal river[J]. Chinese Journal of Hydrodynamics, A, 2006, 21(6): 744–751. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- LiuXiaoqing. The Study on Transport Characteristics and Control for Oil Pollution in Water Transfer Project[D], Tianjin University. 2014. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- BlokkerP. C. Spreading and evaporation of petroleum products on water[C]. proceedings of the 4th international harbor conference, 1964: 911–919. [Google Scholar]
- QiPeishi, ShaoZhiguo, LiuYunzhi, QiZheng, LiLijun. Transportation of the Oil Slick in the Low-temperature River. ICBBE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- WuJunli. The Two-dimensional Simulation on the Diffusion of Emulsified Oil in the Tide Sect of the Yangtze River [D]. Nanjing: Hehai University, 2006. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- WuZhaochun, WangDaozeng. Simulation of The Oil Slick Movement In Tidal Waterways[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2010, 22(1):96–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WuZhaochun., Numerical Simulation of mil Spill Spread and Transport in the Tidal waterways [D]. Shanghai University, 2009. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- WangMeijing, LuoLin, LuHongwei. Similarity Law of Water Pollutant Biodegradation in Model Experiment[J]. Journal of Sichuan University (Enginering Science Edition), 2004, 36(2):25–28. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Yadong, WangXiang, YueJunfei. Review in Oil Spill Expansion Model [J]. China Water Transport, 2008, 08(4):9–10. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
- ZhaoYanxin, WangYonggui, ZhangWanshun, et al. Two-dimensional Numerical Simulation Model for Oil Spill in River [J]. Yangtze River, 2012, 43(15): 81–84. (in chinses) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.