MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Cao Jiwen, Chen Huiquan, He Yiying. Experimental study on hydraulic characteristics of lateral intake in open channel[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2003, 10(10):32–37. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Li, Hua Zulin, Chu Kejian, Liu Xiaodong. Experimental study on transport characteristics of pollutants with different density in braided rivers[J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2011, 30(6):242–250(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Weixing. Study on the Simulation of Accidental Oil Spill in the Huangpu River [D]. Shanghai: Tongji University, 2007 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Lian Jijian, Zheng Zheng, Li Lin, et al. Hydrauliccharacteristics and control approach of stepped low-pressurized water diversion system with parallel multi-holes in regulation tanks [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engi-neering, 2006, 37(8):950–957(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Lian Jijian, Wang Xu, Liu Chanyu, et al. Emergency Regulation for Sudden Water Pollution Accidents of Open Channel in Long Distance Water Transfer Project [J]. Journal of Tianjin University (Science and Technology), 2013, 46 (1):44–50 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- M Sayed, M Serrer, E Mansard. Oil spill Drift and Fate Model[M]. NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security, Oil Spill Response:A Global Perspective, 2008, 6. [Google Scholar]
- Reinaldo Garc, Ia-martInez, Henry florestovar. Computer modeling of oil spill trajectories with a high accuracy method[J]. Spill Science & Technology Bulletin, 1999, 5(5–6):323-330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao Ya, Ren Huatang, Xia Jianxin. Effect Analysis of Different Emergency Measures for Accidental Water Pollution[J]. Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 2013, 21(2):203–213. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan, Chen Huiquan, Guo Jun. Experimental study on hydraulic characteristics of 45°lateral intake flow in open channel[J]. Journal of China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, 2006, 4(4):264–270 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yadong, Wang Xiang, Yue Junfei. Review in Oil Spill Spread Models [J]. China Water Transport, 2008, 8(4): 9–10(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanjun, Luo Wensheng, Lei Alin, et al. Research and Application of River Oil Spill Model in Advanced Warning System of Water Quality of Three Gorges [J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2010, 1(33):128–131(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yanxin, Wang Yonggui, Zhang Wanshun, et al. Two-dimensional Numerical Simulation Model for Oil Spill in River[J]. Yangtze River, 2012, 43(15):81–84(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.