MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- CHENG Shenyu, LIU Baoqin. Actuality and Progress of Water Requirement Study on Ecological Environment. Water Science and EngineeringTechnology. 2005, 6: 39–41. [Google Scholar]
- FENG Huali, XIA Jun, ZHAN Chesheng. Advances on Ecological and Environmental Water Requirement Research. Progress in Geography. 2003, 22 (6):591–598. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Tianheng. Studies on Gobioninae fish resources and habitat selections in the upper Yangtze River. Doctoral dissertation. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Li, WU Yihong, BAIYIN Baoligang, MU Xiangpeng. Experimental study on swimming capability and swimming behavior of juvenile grass carp. Journal of China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Research. 2016, 6(3): 211–216. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Changming. The concept and importance of ecological water demand. The Impact of Science on Society. 2002, 2: 25–29. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Changming, MENG Baohui, SONG Jinxi. Ecological hydraulic radius method of ecological water demand estimation in river channel. Progress in Natural Science. 2007, 17 (1):42–48. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Yu, ZHANG Xiang, XIA Jun. Definition of environmental flow components for Leiocassis Longirostris in the Huai River considering habitat change and hydrological change. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2016, 5: 626–634. [Google Scholar]
- MO Weijun. Study on the fish habitat status of tributary Dabang river of Beipan river. Master’s thesis. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- SHUAI Fangmin, LI Xinhui, LI Yufei, YANG Jiping, LI Jie. Analysis of the ecohydrological demands of bighead carp breeding in the Dongta spawning grounds of the Pearl River, via cross-wavelet analysis. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 2016, 36(19): 6071-6078. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG Fang, LIANG Ruiju, YANG Xiaoliu, CHEN Minjian. A study of ecological water requirements in northwest China Ⅰ: theoretical analysis. Journal of Natural Resources. 2002, 17 (1):1–8. [Google Scholar]
- XIA jun, ZHENG dongyan, LIU Qinge. Study on Evaluation of Eco-water Demand in Northwest China. Hydrology. 2002, 22 (5):12–17. [Google Scholar]
- XU Xinyi, YANG Zhifeng. General Discussion on Ecological Environmental Water Demand. Water Resources Planning and Design. 2003 (1):21–26. [Google Scholar]
- YAN Denghua, WANG Hao, WANG Fang, TANG Yun. Frame of research work on ecological water demand and key topics. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2007, 38 (3):267–273. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Zhengwei. Research on the Spatial variability of eco-hydraulic characteristics of four famous Chinese carps’important spawning grounds in the middle reach of the Yangtze River. Master’s thesis. 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.