MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Pritehard D W. Estuarine hydrograPhy[J]. Advan Geophys, 1952, 1, 243-280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong W, Shen J, 2011. The response of salt intrusion to Changes in river discharge and tidal mixing during the dry season in the Modaomen Estuary, China. Continental Shelf Research, 31(7/8): 769-788. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo dan. Practice of saltwater intrusion test in the Modaomen Estuary [J]. Techenical Supervision in Water Resources, 2011, 19(5). [Google Scholar]
- Gao shiyou, Chenzishen. Analysis on Salinity Transport Mechanism of Dry Season in Modaomen waterway of Pearl River [J]. Marine Science Bulletin, 2016(6):625-631. [Google Scholar]
- Lu chen etc.. Investigation of the timing of water diversion to restrain saline water intrusion in Modaomen estuary [J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2014, 29(2):197-204. [Google Scholar]
- Chen rongli etc.. Analysis of the mechanism on the saltwater intrusion in Modaomen estuary [J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2011, 26(3):312-317. [Google Scholar]
- Lu chen etc.. Experimental study on between tide and saltwater intrusion distance [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2013, 21(2):251-257. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.