MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Menzel L, Bürger G. Climate change scenarios and runoff response in the Mulde catchment (Southern Elbe, Germany) [J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2002, 267, 53-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yafeng, Jiang Tong, Zhang Qiang. Prediction of possible impacts of climate warming on Yangtze River floods. Symposium on climate change and ecological environment [C]. Beijing Meteorological Press, 2004, 305-311. [Google Scholar]
- Beniston M, Stephenson DB. Extreme climatic events and their evolution under changing climatic conditions [J]. Global and Planetary Change, 2004, 44, 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, C-Y, Widén, E. and Halldin, S. Modelling hydrological consequences of climate change - progress and challenges[J]. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 2005, 22(6),789-797. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanyu, Wu Biwen, Tianhong, Sun Wei. Spatial and Temporal Evolution Characteristics of Precipitation in the Huaihe River Basin from 1961 to 2005 Based on Kriging Interpolation[J], Resources and Environment in the Yangtze River Basin, 2011, 20 (5): 567-573. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanyu, Tianhong, Wu Biwen. Spatial and temporal variations of temperature in the Huaihe River basin in recent 45 years[A].Subtropical Monsoon and Climate Change Sub-venue of the 27th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Meteorological Society [C]. Beijing: Meteorological Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Chao, Zeng Xiaofan, Subuda et al. Scenario Prediction of Huaihe River Runoff Change from 2010 to 2100 [J]. Progress in Climate Change Research, 2010, 6 (1): 15-20. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Ge, Chen Deliang, Xu Ying. Possible impacts of future climate change on Runoff in the Huaihe River basin [J]. Journal of Applied Meteorology. 2008, 19 (6): 741-748. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ying, Liu Xinren. Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources in Huaihe River Basin[J]. Journal of Hehai University. 1996, 24 (5): 111-114. [Google Scholar]
- Huaihe River Water Conservancy Commission. Huaihe River Volume [M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Publishing House, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Juqin, Hao Zhenchun, Yu Zhongbo et al. Runoff prediction in the Yangtze River basin under IPCC AR4 climate scenario [J].Progress in water science. 2011, 22 (4): 462-469. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongfeng, Gao Xuejie, Ma Jiehua. CCSM 4.0 model and its driven RegCM 4.4 model for summer climate in China [J]. Climate and environment studies, 2015, 20 (3): 307_318. [Google Scholar]
- Gleiek, P.H.,The development and testing of a water balance model for climate impact assessment: modeling the Saeramento basin. Water Resour. Res., 1987, 23(6),1049-1061 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Linghua, Peng Dingzhi, Lin Hejuan, et al. Discrimination of impacts of climate change and human activities on hydrology and water resources in the West Weixi River Basin of Taihu Lake [J]. Hydrology. 2015, 35 (1): 45-50 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xiaqing, Zhang Guangxin, Yin Xiongrui. Hydrological Response to Climate Change in Wuyuer River Basin Based on SWAT Model[J].Progress in Geographic Science. 2010, 29 (7): 827-832. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoqing, Zhang Jianyun, Jin Junliang et al. Future climate change trends in the Yellow River basin based on RCP scenarios [J]. Hydrology. 2014, 34 (2): 8-13. [Google Scholar]
- He Ruimin, Zhang Jianyun, Bao Zhenxin et al. Response mechanism of river runoff to climate change in Haihe River Basin [J]. Progress in water science. 2015, 26 (1): 1-9 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yongnan, Lin Chaohui, Hao Zhenchun. Construction and application of large-scale land surface hydrological coupling model in the Pearl River Basin[J].Hydrology. 2015, 35 (1): 14-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wang K, Zhang Q, Chen Y D, et al. Effects of land-use/cover change on hydrological processes using a GIS/RS-based integrated hydrological model: case study of the East River, China[J]. International Association of Scientific Hydrology Bulletin, 2015, 60(10):1724-1738. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xinren. Research on serial hydrological models [J]. Journal of Hohai University: Natural Science Edition, 1997 (3): 7-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.