MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- H.T. Odum. Self-organization, Transformity, and Information. Science, 1988, (242): 1132～1139. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Odum. Environmental Accounting: Emergy and Environmental Decision Making. John Wiley and Sons, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Brown, Mark T., and Sergio Ulgiati. “Emergy evaluations and environmental loading of electricity production systems.” Journal of cleaner production 10.4 (2002): 321-334. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Odum, M. T. Brown, and S. Brandt-Williams. Handbook of emergy evaluation. Center for environmental policy, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU, J. B., et al. Emergy evaluations for constructed wetland and conventional wastewater treatments. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2009, 14.4: 1781-1789. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bardi, E., et al. Emergy synthesis 7: theory and applications of the emergy methodology. Ed. Mark Theodore Brown. Center for Environmental Policy, University of Florida, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Buenfil, Andres A. Emergy evaluation of water. Diss. University of Florida, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- DÍAZ-DELGADO, Carlos, et al. The establishment of integrated water resources management based on emergy accounting. Ecological engineering, 2014, 63: 72-87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHONG, Shaozhuo, et al. Emergy-based sustainability evaluation of Erhai Lake Basin in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 178: 142-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MELLINO, Salvatore; BUONOCORE, Elvira; ULGIATI, Sergio. The worth of land use: a GIS– emergy evaluation of natural and human-made capital. Science of the Total Environment, 2015, 506: 137-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.