MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hosking, J. R. M. (1989). Some theoretical results concerning L-moments, IBM TJ Watson Research Center. [Google Scholar]
- Hosking, J. and J. Wallis (1993). “Some statistics useful in regional frequency analysis.” Water Resources Research 29(2): 271-281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hosking, J. R. M., Wallis, J. R. (1997). “Regional Frequency Analysis: An Approach based on LMoments.” [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., Vogel J. L. (1993). “A comparison of LMoments with method of Moments.” [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., Bonnin, G., M.,Martin, D. L., Parzybok, T., Yekta, M., and Riley, D. (2006). Regional Frequency Studies of Annual Extreme Precipitation in the United States based on Regional L-moments Analysis. World Environmental and Water Resource Congress 2006@ sExamining the Confluence of Environmental and Water Concerns, ASCE. [Google Scholar]
- Mahmood, S., Khan A. ul. H., and Ullah, S. (2016). “Assessment of 2010 flash flood causes and associated damages in Dir Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan.” International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 16: 215-223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazzarana, B., Hubl, J., and Fuchs, S. (2009). “Improving risk assessment by defining consistent and reliable system scenarios.” Nat. Hazard Earth Syst 9: 145-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wallis, J. R. M. (1980). “Risk and uncertainties in the evaluation of flood events for the design of hydraulic structures.” Fondazione Politecnica del Mediterrances, Catania, Italy: 3-36. [Google Scholar]
- Wallis, J. R. M. (1982). “Hydrologic problems connected with oil-shale development.” Environmental Systems and Management: 85-102. [Google Scholar]
- Wallis, J., M., Schaefer, M. G., Barker, B. L., Taylor, G. M. (2007). “Regional precipitationfrequency analysis and spatial mapping for 24-hour and 2-hour durations for Washington State.” Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 11(1): 415-442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D.W., Quan, J., and Zhang, H. B., et al. (2015). “Flash flood hazard mapping: A pilot case study in Xiapu River Basin, China.” Water Science and Engineering 8(3): 195-204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.