MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- China dam Association. The situation of dam construction in China and the world in 2008: Dam statistics. http://www.chincold.org.cn/chincold/index.htm(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hu, D., Clift, P. D., Philipp, B., et al. Holocene evolution in weathering and erosion patterns in the Pearl river delta[J]. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 2013, 14(7):2349-2368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fassetta, G. A., River channel changes in the Rhone Delta(France)since the end of the Little Ice Age: geomorphologicaladjustment to hydroclimatic change and natural resource management[J]. Catena, 2003, 51(2)141-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Q., Xu, C. Y., Chen, X., Abrupt changes in the discharge and sediment load of the Pearl River, China[J]. Hydrological Processes, 2012, 26(10): 1495-1508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abam, T. K. S., Impact of dams on the hydrology of the Niger Delta[J]. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 1999, 57(3):239-251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jay, D. A., Simanstad, C. A., Downstream effects of water withdrawal in a small, High-gradient basin: erosionand deposition on the Skokomish river delta[J]. Estuaries, 1996, 19(3):501-517 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- White W R. Evacuation of sediments from Reservoirs. London: Thomas Telford, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Cao, H.Q., Li, Q.Y., Huang, C. and Li, L. Y., Summary of reservoir silting prevention methods and effects in China. Journal of Hydroelectric Power. Vol. 32, No. 6, 2013. 12:183-189 [Google Scholar]
- Gregory L. Morris. Management Alternatives to Combat Reservoir Sedimentation. International workshop on sediment bypass trunnels. 2015.04, ETH Zurich [Google Scholar]
- Sabine Chamoun, Givovanni De Cesare, Anton J. Schleiss. Managing reservoir sedimentation by venting turbidity currents: A review [J]. International Journal of Sediment Research, Vol. 31, No. 3, 2016:195-204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.