MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- JIN Jian, MA Guangwen, LU Jinbo. Study on power generation plan and water-sediment joint dispatching plan of reservoirs in the lower Dadu river reach[J ] Journal of hydroelectric engineer, 2011, 30(6): 210-214, 236．(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XIONG Min, MA Wenqiong Sedimentation situation analysis of Gongjiui reservoir[J] Sichuan Water Power, 2008, 27 (S1) : 82 ～86. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HE Xianpei. Sediment control effect and impact on the downstream station of Pubugou reservoir [J]. Sichuan Water Power, 2008, 27(4) : 91～94. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAN Qiwei, HE Mingmin. Mathematical modeling of reservoir sedimentation and fluvial process [J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 1987, (3) : 16 ～ 28. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XIE Jianheng． River modeling [M]. Beijing: Water Power Press, 1992. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.