MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Guijun Li, Daohan Huang, Yulong Li, The Nexus of Water-Energy-Food: A New Niew of Regional Sustainable Development, Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, 12, 76-90 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gulati, I. Jacobs, A. Jooste, D. Naidoo and S. Fakir. The water-energy-food security nexus: Challenges and opportunities for food security in South Africa, Aquatic Procedia, 150-164 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rae Zimmerman, Quanyan Zhu, Carolyn Dimitri, Promoting resilience for food, energy, and water interdependencies, Environ. Stud. Sci., 6, 50-61, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Deng, Qing Chen, Dan Chen, etc., The evolutionary characteristics analysis of the coupling and coordination among water, energy and food: take Jiangsu Province as an example, Journal of Water Resource and Engineering, 6, 232-238 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bo Bi, Dan Chen, Peng Deng, etc., The Evolutionary Characteristics Analysis of Coupling and Coordination of Regional Water-Energy-Food, China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2, 72-77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shaoming Peng, Xiaokang Zheng, Yu Wang, etc., Water-Energy-Food Synergy Optimization of Yellow River Basin, Advances in Water Science, 5, 681-690 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hoff H. Understanding the Nexus, Background Paper for the Bonn 2011 Conference: The Water Energy and Food Security Nexus (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Haidong Li, Shuai Wang, Yang Liu, Regional Synergy Development Evaluation Method and Empirical Research Based on Grey Correlation Theory and Distance Synergy Model, Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, 7, 1749-1755 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiping Du, Dong Mu, A Study on DEA Evaluation for Synergetic Development of System, Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2, 75-81 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Mu, Zhiping Du, Study on the Evaluation of Cooperation Development of Resource Region, China Soft Science, 5, 106-113 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.