MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- LIU Chang-ming, HE Xi-wu. Strategy on water resources issues in Century 21 of China [M]. Science Press, Beijing, 1996. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Zhi-kai. The Issues of Sustainable Utilization of Water Resources in China[J]. Hydrology, 2003,23(1):1-5. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of South - to - North Water transfer of planning, designing and management, ministry of water resources. General programming of South - to - North Water Diversion Project [M]. 2002. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XU Xin-yi. Reasonable allocation of water of the south-to-north water transfer project is the general planning of theoretical basis [J]. China Water Resources, 2001,8:22-24. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GUO Xiao,FANG Guo-hua, ZHANG Zhe-kai. Study on the indicator system of inter-basin water transfer ecological environment impact assessment[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2008(09):1125-1130. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GAO Yong-nian, GAO Jun-feng. Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of the middle route of southto-north water transfer project on the ecological environment of the middle and lower reaches of the han river basin[J]. Progress in Geography,2010,29 (1):59-64. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Jin, HUANG Wei. Risk and countermeasures of interbasin long-distance water diversion project[J]. China’s water conservancy,2006(14)11-14. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Jiu-long. Domestic and foreign studies on ecological compensation for interbasin water transfer source area [J]. Yellow River,2014(02)78-81. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ming-na,WANG Da. Comprehensive analysis of the environmental impact of water diversion project[J]. Water Resources Protection,2002 (04):10-14. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DOU Ming, ZUO Qi-ting, HU Cai-hong. Ecological environmental impact assessment of the south-tonorth water diversion project[J]. Journal of Zhengzhou University （ Engineering Science ） [J],2005(02)63-66. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jian-yun, CHEN Jie-yun. Study on the eastern route of south-to-north water transfer project[J],1995,6 (3):198-204. (02)63-66. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jin-feng, LIU Chang-ming, YU Jie-jing. Study on spatial and temporal optimal allocation model of interregional water transfer[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering,2001,32(4):7-14). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.