MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Jinming Xie, Baosheng Wu, Xiaoying Liu. Review of reservoir sedimentation management. Journal of Sediment Research, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Thapa B S, Dahlhaug O G, Thapa B. Sediment erosion in hydro turbines and its effect on the flow around guide vanes of Francis turbine. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 49, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sangal S, Singhal M K, Saini R P. Hydro-abrasive erosion in hydro turbines: a review[J]. International Journal of Green Energy, 2016, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Morris G L, Fan J. Reservoir sedimentation handbook: design and management of dams, reservoirs, and watersheds for sustainable use. McGraw-Hill, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyin Wang, Chunhong Hu. Strategies for managing reservoir sedimentation. International journal of sediment research, 24,4(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Issa I E, Alansari N, Knutsson S, et al. Monitoring and Evaluating the Sedimentation Process in Mosul Dam Reservoir Using Trap Efficiency Approaches[J]. Engineering, 7, 4(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sumi T, Okano M, Takata Y. Reservoir Sedimentation Management With Bypass Tunnels in Japan, International Symposium on River Sedimentation. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Han Q W, Yang X Q. A review of the research work of reservoir sedimentation in China. Journal of China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Sumi, T., & Kantoush, S. A. Integrated Management of Reservoir Sediment Routing by Flushing, Replenishing, and Bypassing Sediments in Japanese River Basins Dam. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Ecohydraulics, Seoul, Korea, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kantoush, S. A. and A. J. Schleiss. Channel Formation in Large Shallow Reservoirs with Different Geometries during Flushing. Journal of Environmental Technology. 30, 8(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.