MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Li Guoying. Achievements of water right transfer in Yellow River basin and its further developing objectives and measures [J]. China Water, 2010 (3):9-11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Quanfa, Su ronghui, etc. The south-to-north water transfer project and its ecological security: the research priorities [J]. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2007, 16 (2):217-221. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Zixian, Shang Yuming. Analysis on the water environment influence of the west route of south-tonorth water transfer project[J]. Yellow River, 2001, 3 (10): 17-18. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Junjie, Li Wanshou. The west route project of south-to-north water transfer project and the ecological and environmental problems in water receiving areas [J]. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2003, 23 (3): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xiang. The west route water transfer is a strategic game concerning the overall development of China [J]. China Soft Science S1, 2017:7-16. [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of South-to-North Water Transfer of Planning, Designing and Management, MWR, etc. A comprehensive report on the relationship between the south-to-north water transfer project and the allocation of water resources in the Yellow River basin [R]. Beijing, P. R. China, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.