MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Zulpiya M, Umut H, Maierdang K. Variation of the floodplain forest ecosystem service value in the lower reaches of Tarim River, China [J]. wily, 2018, 29: 47-57. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guoliang. The relationship between the Taitema Lake area and main supply source[J]. Water Conservany Science and Technology and Economy, 2016, 22(7): 41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Mingjiang. Eco-enviromental responses of the lower reaches of Tarim River to the emergency water deliveries [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2005, 16(4): 586-591. [Google Scholar]
- Fan zili, Xu Hailiang, Fu Jinyi. Study on protection of wetland of Taitema Lake[J]. Quaternary Science, 2013, 33(3): 594-602. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Mingjiang. Study on vegetation recovery response and ecological water transportation of the Traim River [D]. Dissertation on Hohai University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiyi, Xu Hailiang, Ling Hongbo, et al. Primary investigation of ecological economic value of Populus euphratica based on the biomass in the lower reaches of Tarim river[J]. Ecological Science, 2017, 36(6): 83 88. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Ming. Analysis on vegetation response after ecological water transportation of the Lower Traim River [D]. Dissertation on Xinjiang Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Gui Dongwei. Study on ecological response and ecological guarantee water after emergency water transportation of the Lower Traim River [D]. Dissertation on Xinjiang University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Q Q, Gulimire H, Wang G Y, Su L T, Zhang Y. Simulation of sectional groundwater level variation in the lower reaches of Tarim River under intermittent ecological water conveyance. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2018, 38(15):5519-5528. [Google Scholar]
- Abdirahman ailk. Damaged ecosystem restorationand ecological effects in arid area taking lower reaches of Tarim River as an example. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2012, 26(02): 25-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.