MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- HU Chun-hong, WANG Yan-gui, ZHANG Shi-qi,et al. Sedimentation and water and sediment regulation of Guanting Reservoir[M]. Beijing: China water conservancy and hydropower press,2003. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Enze.Sediment Experiment and Research on Reservoir Sanmenxia [M].Yellow River Conservancy Press.2011. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Fa-zhong, WANG Hong-zheng, YANG Kai, et al. Characteristics and problems of tributary deposition in Danjiangkou Reservoir [J]. Yangtze River, 2006,37(8):26-28. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Qi-wei. Reservoir sedimentation[M]. Beijing: Science press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- WU Chao; HUANG Guo fu; YANG Yong quan. Study on Lateral Flow Exchange Between Tributary and Main Channel During Flood Routing [J]. JOURNAL OF SICHUAN UNIVERSITY (ENGINEERING SCIENCE EDITION), 2000, 32(4):11-14. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiao-yan. Law analysis of flowing backward from Yellow River to Weihe River in flood season. WATER RESOURCES & WATER ENGINEERING, 1994(1):32-37. [Google Scholar]
- LI Jing-yi. Risk Evaluation and Influence Analysis of Flowing Backward From Main Stream in Xiaobei of Huanghe(Yellow) River to Lower Reacher of Weihe River. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2011,31(8): 947-951. [Google Scholar]
- HUA Zu-lin, RUI Xiao-fang, HUANG Guo-ru, et al. A Method for Velocity Calculation of Downdraft Reach under Lack of Hydrologic Data[J]. Advances In Water Science, 2001, 12(2):210-214. [Google Scholar]
- FENG Xiao-xiang, ZHANG Xiao-feng, XIE Zuo-tao. Calculation of Sediment at the Tail of Tributary under Condition of Flow Backwards [J]. China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2005(2):53-56. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jun hua, WANG Yan ping, ZHANG Hong wu. Numerical simulation of deposition process of the Xiaolangdi Reservoir in the early stage of operation [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2002(7):110-116. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tao, Zhang Junhua, Ma Huaibao etc. Preliminary Analysis on the Backflow Length to the Tributaries of the Xiaolangdi Reservoir [C]. Proceedings of the 4th International Yellow River Forum on Ecological Civilization and River Ethics, 2010(2):223-228 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jun-hua, Li Shu-xia, CHEN Shu-kui, et al.Review of research and application on density current of Xiaolangdi Reservoir in the Yellow River [C]. Proceedings of symposium on density current problems, 2006(10):205-213. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shukui, Ma Huaibao, Li Kunpeng etc. Study on full utilization of tributary storage of Xiaolangdi Reservoir [C]. 4th International Yellow River Forum on Ecological Civilization and River Ethics Technical Paper Abstracts, 2010(2):446. [Google Scholar]
- Junhua ZHANG, Shukui CHEN, Shuxia LI etc. Numerical and physical modelings of Xiaolangdi Reservoir on the Yellow River [C]. Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Sedimentation. 2004(10):974-980 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jun-hua, CHEN Shu-kui, MA Huai-bao, et al. Report on model test of operational mode of Xiaolangdi reservoir for flood control and sedimentation reduction during later period of sediment retention [R]. Yellow River Institute of Hydraulic Research, YRCC, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ting, CHEN Shu-kui, MA Huai-bao, et al. Distribution of deposition in Xiaolangdi Reservoir [J]. Sediment Research, 2011(5):60-66. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Fa-zhong, WANG Hong-zheng,YANG Kai, et al. Deposition characteristics and problems of tributary storage in Danjiangkou Reservoir [J]. Yangtze River, 2006, 37(8):26-28. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Hou-yu, HU Jia-qing, LANG Li-ming, et al. Sedimentation characteristics and problems of Danjiangkou Reservoir [J]. Yangtze River, 2005, 36(1):27-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.