MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- V.P. Singh, A.K. Mishra, H. Chowdhary, C.P. Khedun. Climate Change and Its Impact on Water Resources. Humana Press, 2014, 1 (5):525-569. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, F.P. Brissette, D. Chaumont, M. Braun. Performance and uncertainty evaluation of empirical downscaling methods in quantifying the climate change impacts on hydrology over two North American river basins. Journal of Hydrology, 2013, 479 (5):200-214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, C.C. Huang, J. Pang, J. Zha, Y. Zhou. Paleofloods recorded by slack water deposits in the upper reaches of the Hanjiang River valley, middle Yangtze River basin, China. Journal of Hydrology, 2014, 519:1249-1256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ma, S. Pan, G. Wang, Y.P. Xu. Changes in precipitation and temperature in Xiangjiang River Basin, China. Theoretical & Applied Climatology, 2016, 123(3-4):1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yang, S. Guo, L. Li, X. Hong, L. Wang. Multi-Objective Operating Rules for Danjiangkou Reservoir Under Climate Change. Water Resources Management, 2016, 30(3):1183-1202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schmidli, C. Frei, P.L. Vidale. Downscaling from GCM precipitation: a benchmark for dynamical and statistical downscaling methods. International Journal of Climatology, 2010, 26(5):679-689. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Mpelasoka, F.H.S. Chiew. Influence of rainfall scenario construction methods on runoff projections. J Hydrometeor, 2009, 10(5):1168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, S. Guo. Incorporating ecological requirement into multipurpose reservoir operating rule curves for adaptation to climate change. Journal of Hydrology, 2013, 498(12):153-164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shen, J. Chen, M. Zhuan, H. Chen, C.Y. Xu. Estimating uncertainty and its temporal variation related to global climate models in quantifying climate change impacts on hydrology. Journal of Hydrology, 2018, 566:10-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.