MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Clemmens A J, Strand R J. Downstream-water-level controltest results on the W M lateral canal. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 2010, 136 (7):460–469 [Google Scholar]
- Clemmens, A J, Strand R J, Bautista Erouting demand changes to userson the WM lateral canal with SacMan. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 2010,136(7): 470–478 [Google Scholar]
- Filiz Dadaser-Celik, Jay S Coggins, Patrick L Brezonik, et al. The projected costs and benefits of the water diversion from and to sultan marshes(turkey). J Stefan Ecological Economics, 2009,68 (5): 1496-1506 [Google Scholar]
- G Guan A, Clemmens A J, T F, et al. Applying Water-Level Difference Control to Central Arizona Project. J Irrig.Drain Eng, 2011, 137: 747-753 [Google Scholar]
- G Mathias Kondolf, Ramon J Batalla. Hydrological effects of dams and water diversions on rivers of mediterraneanclimate regions: examples from california. J Developments in Earth Surface Processes, 2005,7: 197-211 [Google Scholar]
- Jay F Martin. Emergy valuation of diversions of river water to marshes in the Mississippi River Delta. J Ecological Engineering, 2002, 3(18): 265-286 [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Rijo, Carina Arranja. Supervision and Water Depth Automatic Control of an Irrigation Canal. J Irrig. Drain Eng, 2010,136: 3-10 [Google Scholar]
- Renault D. Offtake sensitivity, operation effectiveness, and performance of irrigation system. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 1999,125: 37-147 [Google Scholar]
- Renault D, Hemakumara H M. Irrigation offtake sensitivity. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering,1999,125: 131-136 [Google Scholar]
- Soler oan, Gómez Manuel, Rodellar José. Application of the GoRoSo feed forward algorithm to compute the gate trajectories for a quick canal closing in the case of an emergency. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering,2013, (12): 1028-1036 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Baosheng, ShangYizi, Cui Xinghua. Automatic canal control system and its operation and design. J Advances In Water Science, 2008,19(5): 746-755 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jie, Wang Chang-de, Cui Wei, Fuzzy-PID,Combined Control Strategy for Canal Operation System. J Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2003,22(4): 59-62 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao,Ruan Xinjian. Application of neural network PID controller for canal control system. J Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 2004,21(4): 53-56 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Changde,Guo Hua, Zou Chaowang.Application of dynamic matrix control to operation of canal system. J Enginee ring Jour nal of Wuhan Univer sity, 2005, 38(3): 6-18 [Google Scholar]
- Shang Tao, An Ning,Liu Yong.Research on theory and dynamic simulation of robust controlfor channel automatic operation. J Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2004,37(2):75-84 [Google Scholar]
- Guan Guang_hua,Wang Chang_de,Fan Jie.Inundation deformation characteristics of expansive soils. J ShuiLiXueBao, 2005,36(11): 1379-1391 [Google Scholar]
- Ding Zhiliang,Tan Guangmin, Chen Li.Study of Sluice gate regulating Speed and Changes of Water-Surface Profile in Tranportation Channels. J South-North Water Transfer and Water Science ＆Technology, 2005, 3(6): 46-50 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kai,Zhang Cheng,Wang Guangqian, Multi-stage Diversion Model for Large Flow Dividing Gates in Water Transportation Channel. J Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 2009,17(2):161-171) [Google Scholar]
-  Fang Shenguang, Wu Baosheng, Fu Xudong. Gate operation in the middle route of the South-to-North Water Diversion Channel. J Journal Of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2008, (5): 93-97 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Cheng, Zhang Shanghong. Research on the Characteristic of Hydraulic Response of Large Water Diversion System under the Contro lof Gates. J Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, 2011,(S1): 98-107 [Google Scholar]
- Mu Xiangpeng,Guo Xiaocheng,Chen Wenxue,et al. Study on the hydraulic response sensitivity of unsteady flow in a conveyance channel to flow diversion. J Journal Of Hydroelectric Engineering,2010,29(4): 96-102 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jie, Wang Chang-de, Guan Guang-hua,et al.Study on the hydraulic reaction of unsteady flows in open channel,J Advances In Water Science, 2006,17(1): 55-60 [Google Scholar]
- Shu Jin, Yuan Jian.Hydraulic Response and Emergency Dispatch under Abnormal Operation Model of Large-scal Water Diversion Channel.J South-North Water Transfer and Water Science ＆Technology, 2012,(5): 161-165 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao, Lei Xiaohui, Shang Yizi. Key techno lo gies o f intellig ent control and emerg ency regulation for the Middle Route of South to North Water Diversion Project.J South to No thWater Transfers and Water Science & Technolo gy, 2017, 15(2): 01208 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.