MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hu E B. Practical techniques, methods and cases of environmental risk assessment[M]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2009. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen M. High attention on secondary environmental pollution by traffic accidents-Analysis of crude phenol pollution incidents of crossing boundary in Yunnan and Guangxi province [J]. Environmental Protection, 2009(5):66-68. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gu M, Xu F G. Study on environmental information disclosure of enterprises in sudden pollution incidents: Taking Zijin mining water pollution as an example[J]. Journal of Changsha Railway University(Social Science), 2011, 12(1):34-36. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu M C, Yang L X, Wang, G L. Discussion on pollution and environmental management of chromium residue in Yunnan[C]// Proceedings of the Annual Academy of Chinese Society of Environmental Sciences, 2013, Vol3:1552-1555. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang J B. Research and Application of Reservoir System Emergency Operation Model in Xijiang River Basin [D]. China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, Beijing, 2016. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D N. Analysis of Environmental Benefit for Water Diversion Project of Xuanwu Lake [J]. The Administration and Technique of Environmental Monitoring, 1995, 7(3):17-18. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kuang C P, Xing F, Liu S G, etc. Numerical simulation and analysis of emergency measures for water pollution accident in Huangpujiang River [J]. Yangtze River, 2010, 41(7):43-47. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Su Y H. The Analysis of Emergent Water Dispatch for Sudden Water Contamination Events in Chongzuo [J]. Enterprise Science and Technology & Development, 2011, 20:115-117. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kuang C P, Deng L, Liu S G, etc. Effect of Emergent Water Diversion on Diffusion of Pollutant in Northern Taihu Lake [J]. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 2011, (03):395-400. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fang S G, Cui L Q, Zhang W M, etc. Characteristics of Transportation and Diffusion of Pollutants in Emergency in the Middle Reach of the Xijiang River [J]. Pearl River, 2016, 37(3): 76-80. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fang S G, Zhang W M, Xu F J, etc. Research on Integrated Hydro-dynamic Mathematical Model of River Networks and Cascade Reservoirs in Middle Reaches in Xijiang River [J]. Pearl River, 2015, (4):107-111. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jing H X. Research and Application of Hydrodynamic and Water Quality Model in Net Rivers [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University, 2010. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.