MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- ISO 6976:1995 International Standard. Natural gas Calculation of calorific value, density and relative density. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30319.0-96. Natural gas. Methods for calculating the physical properties. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30319.1-96. Natural gas. Methods for calculating the physical properties. The physical properties of natural gas, its components and its products [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30319.2-96. Natural gas. Methods for calculating the physical properties. Determination of the compressibility factor [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30319.3-96. Natural gas. Methods for calculating the physical properties. [Google Scholar]
- The physical properties of the equation of state Guidelines for the conduct of thermal and gas-dynamic calculations for testing gas turbine gas compressor units PR 51-31323949-43-99 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- ONTP 51-1-85. Union-wide rules for technological design. Trunk pipelines. Part I. Gas. [Google Scholar]
- L. Stryzhak, A. Korshunov, Thermal gas dynamic calculation of centrifugal compressors that compress real gases, and mixtures thereof (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yun, Bases of perfection of design techniques and harmonization of centrifugal compressors for various purposes (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zagoruchenko, Studies of the thermodynamic state properties and preparation of natural gases diagrams and their major components in relation to the tasks compressor Engineering (1965) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zagoruchenko et al., Thermal calculations of processes of transport and regasification of natural gas (handbook), Nedra, Moscow, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- C. Robert Reid, J. Prausnitz, M. John, J. Poling, E. Bruce, The Properties of Gases & Liquids (4th ed.), McGraw-Hill, New York (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shpilrain, P. Kesselman, Fundamentals of the theory of thermal properties of substances, Energy, Moscow, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gramoll, H. Meirong, Multimedia Engineering Thermodynamics, retrieved May 16, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Widia, Variation of Density with Composition for Natural Gas Mixtures in the Supercritical Region (thesis), Texas A&M University. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kobza, B. Dobrowolski, J. Gontarek, Analysis of influence of inaccuracy in the determination of the adiabatic index of natural gas on the error rate calculation, Polish Highest Engineering School. [Google Scholar]
- C. Börgers, Mathematics of Social Choice: Voting, Compensation, and Division, SIAM, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Schulze, Voting Matters, 17, 9–19 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2314-1989 (E). Gas turbines. Acceptance tests. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5167.1-1991 (E). Measurement of fluid flow by means of orifice plates, nozzles and venturi tubes inserted in circular cross-section conditions running ful. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5389-1992 (E). Turbocompressors. Performance test code. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.