MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- A. V. Zuev, L. Ya. Strizhak I. A. Tuchina, V. M. Vlasov, V. B. Semenovsky. Calculation of the critical speeds of rotation of rotors of turbomachines. Method, instructions / Comp. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State Technical University. 32 pp. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS. ANSYS User Guide for version 5.0. User guide. Copyright ANSYS, Inc., (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Dimentberg, K. S. Kolesnikov. Vibration in engineering. Directory. T.Z. Oscillations of machines, structures and their elements, Ed. M.: Mechanical Engineering, 544 p. (1980). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Manushin, I. G. Surovtsev. Design and calculation for the strength of turbomachines of gas turbine and combined plants: Proc. allowance for stud. machine building. specialist. universities. Under. Ed. N.N. Malinina. М .: Mechanical Engineering, 400 pp. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sadovsky, K. P. Seleznev, L.Ya Strizhak. Offshore systems and compressors // Compressor engineering and pneumatics. Pp. 27-35. 4-5 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sadovsky, M. H. Nguyen. On the evaluation of disk friction and leaks for centrifugal stages // Compressor engineering and pneumatics. Pp. 28-30. 7. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Sadovsky, L.Ya. Strizhak. Calculation of the axial force acting on the rotor of a multistage centrifugal compressor: Proc. allowance. St. Petersburg: SPbSTU, 38 p. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Den. Flow mechanics in centrifugal compressors. L. ^ Machine building, 270 p. (1973). [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor, F. Coleman, D. Hodge. Calculation of turbulent surface friction on a rough wall by the method of discrete elements, Tr. Amer. Society inzh.-fur. Theory of engineering calculations. Pp. 163-170. 2. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sokomoto, A. Taniguchi. Profile resistance of three-dimensional non-flowing bodies located in the turbulent boundary layers / Dr. Amer. Society inzh.-fur. Theoretical bases of engineering calculations. Pp. 148-156. 3. (1982). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Aksenov, A. M. Danilishin, Y. V. Kozhukhov, A. M. Simonov. Numerical simulation of gas-dynamic characteristics 3D semi-open impellers of two-stages of centrifugal compressors. AIP Conference Proceedings 2007, 030025; DOI: 10.1063/1.5051886. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Kozhukhov, A. M. Danilishin, S. V. Kartashov, A. A. Lebedev, K. G. Malev, Y. R. Mironov. Design optimization opportunity of the end stage output plenum chamber of the centrifugal compressor for gas pumping unit. AIP Conference Proceedings 2007, 030044; DOI: 10.1063/1.5051905. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Neverov, Y. V. Kozhukhov, A. M. Yablokov, and A.A. Lebedev. The experience in application of methods of computational fluid dynamics in correction of the designed flow path of a two-stage compressor. AIP Conference Proceedings 2007, 030048; doi: 10.1063/1.5051909, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Danilishin, S. V. Kartashov, Y. V. Kozhukhov and E. G. Kozin. The methodology for the existing complex pneumatic systems efficiency increase with the use of mathematical modeling. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 232 012069, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A Aksenov, A. M Danilishin, A. M Dubenko and Y. V Kozhukov. Development of the virtual experimental bench on the basis of modernized research centrifugal compressor stage test unit with the 3D impeller. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 232 012042, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V Neverov, Y. V Kozhukhov, A. M Yablokov, A. A Lebedev. Optimization of a centrifugal compressor impeller using CFD: the choice of simulation model parameters. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 232 012037, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M Danilishin, Y. V Kozhukhov, V. V Neverov, K. G Malev, Y. R Mironov. The task of validation of gas-dynamic characteristics of a multistage centrifugal compressor for a natural gas booster compressor station. Conference Paper in AIP Conference Proceedings 1876(1):020046 DOI: 10.1063/1.4998866 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M Danilishin, Y. V Kozhukhov, V. K. Yun. Multi-objective optimization for impeller shroud contour, width of vane diffuser and number of blades of the centrifugal compressor stage based on the CFD calculation. 9th International Conference on Compressors and Their Systems) (City University London). Programme and Book Abstracts. p. 80. (SCOPUS: 2-s2.0-84941236369), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Kozhukhov, L. V. Reshetnikova, V. K. Yun, M. V. Procopovich. Numerical Investigation of Different Radial Inlet Forms for Centrifugal Compressor and Influence of the Deflectors Number by Means of Computational Fluid Dynamics Methods with Computational Model Validation. 9th International Conference on Compressors and Their Systems) (City University London). Programme and Book Abstracts. p. 81. (SCOPUS: 2-s2.0-84941254557), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Boldyrev, A. Rubtsov, Y. Kozhukhov, A. Lebedev, I. Cheglakov, A. Danilishin, Simulation of unsteady processes in turbomachines based on nonlinear harmonic NLH-method with the use of supercomputers. CEUR Workshop Proceedings., Pages 273-279, 1482 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.