MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Trends in Vehicle Technology - Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- J.P. Kruth, M. Bartscher, S. Carmignato, R. Schmitt, L. De Chiffre, A. Weckenmann, Computed tomography for dimensional metrology. CIRP Ann-Manuf. Techn., 60, 821-842 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Dwivedi, M. Vishwakarma, A. Soni, Advances and Researches on Non Destructive Testing: A Review. Mater. Today-proc., 5, 3690-3698 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hanke, T. Fuchs, N. Uhlmann, X-ray based methods for non-destructive testing and material characterization. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A, 591, 14-18 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubey, Investigation on Suitability of Aluminium to Copper in a Radiator. Adv. Mater. Res-switz., 3, 16-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, D. Mahto, Recent trends in industrial and other engineering applications of non-destructive testing: a review. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4, 183-195 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kastner, B. Harrer, H.P. Degischer, High resolution cone beam x-ray computed tomography of 3D microstructures of cast Al-alloys. Mater. Charact., 62, 99-107 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chaudhuri, P. Santra, S. Yoele, A. Prakash, D. Reddy, L. Lachhvani, G. Jagannathan, Y. Saxena, Non-destructive evaluation of brazed joints between cooling tube and heat sink by IR thermography and its verification using FE analysis. Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation International, 39, 88-95 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gapiński, M. Wieczorowski, L. Marciniak-Podsadna, B. Dybala, G. Ziolkowski, Comparison of Different Method of Measurement Geometry using CMM, Optical Scanner and Computed Tomography 3D. Procedia Engineer., 69, 255-262 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaworski, R. Kluz, T. Trzepieciński, Research on Accuracy of Automatic System for Casting Measuring. Archives of Foundry Engineering, 16, 49-54 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Żaba, S. Nowak, M. Kwiatkowski, M. Nowosielski, P. Kita, A. Sioma, Application of non-destructive methods to quality assessment of pattern assembly and ceramic mould in the investment casting elements of aircraft engines. Arch. Metall. Mater., 59, 1517-1524 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lend, K. Ratas, P. Peetsalu, Measurement of Geometry of Small Axisymmetric Sheet Metal Component after Forming. Mater. Sci-Medzg+, 21, 473-478 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.