MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- P. Hanus, P., E. Schmídová, Influence of the Welding Process on the Martensitic and Dual Phase High Strength Steels, Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 16, 2016, pp. 702-707, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuśmierczak, Evaluation of Degradation of Heat Stressed Pipelines. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 15, pp. 1006-1010, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Patek, A. Sladek, M. Mician, Destructive testing of the weld joints on split sleeve for branch connections repairs. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 65-69, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Lee, H.D. Seo, H. Chung, Efficient welding distortion analysis method for large welded structres, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 256, June 2018, pp. 36-50, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Novotný, J. Honzíková, V. Pilous, K. Stránský, Verification for the Causes of the Degradation of Welded Joints in Power Plant. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 16, pp. 1106-1110, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mičian, M. Patek, A. Sládek, Concept of repairing branch pipes on high-pressure pipelines by using split sleeve. Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 14(1), pp. 60-66, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Koukal, M. Sondel, D. Schwarz, V. Foldyna, Development and microstructure of advanced creep resistant ferritic steels. International Journal of Microstructure and Materials Properties, Vol. 6, Issue 1-2, May 2011, pp. 122-131, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mohyla, L. Havelka, K. Kouřil, Mechanical properties testing of P92 welded joints prepared by manual metal arc welding. Tehnicki Vjesnik, Vol. 25, Issue 1, February 2018, pp. 60-63, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.