MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- A. A. Dolinsky, G.K. Ivanitsky, The principle of discrete-pulse energy input-new approach to the development of efficient power-saving technologies. Ann. Review of Heat Transfer, Vol. 13, 151-194 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dolinsky, G.K. Ivanitsky, Theoretical substantiation of the principle of discrete impulse energy input. Prom. Heat engineering, Vol. 17, 3-28 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Lugovskoy, N.V Chukhraev, Ultrasonic cavitation in modern technologies. Publishing and printing center “Kyiv University”, Vol. 13, p. 244 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Chen, G.M. Faeth, Condensation of Submerged Vapor Jets in Subcooled Liquid. Ibid, Vol. 7, 179-187 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Vitenko, Ya.M. Humnitsky, Effect of the vapor-gas phase on the kinetics of dissolution under cavitation conditions. East-European magazine for cutting-edge technology, Vol. 4, 4-8 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cerone, J.R. Blake, An ante is the instantaneous streamlines, pathlines and pressure constants for a cavity bubble near the boundary. J. Austral. Math Soc.Ser B, Vol. 8, 41-44 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tomita, A. Shima, The Machanism of impulsive pressure generation and damage pit formation by bubble collaps. J. Fluid Mach., Vol. 169, 535-564 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Akhmetov, R. R. Kalimullin, V. A. Tselischev Numerical and physical simulation of fluid flow in a vortex heat generator. Vol. 8, 42-49 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Baturin, N. V. Baturin, V.N. Matveev, Calculation of flows of liquids and gases with the help of the universal program complex Fluent. Samara: Publishung agency, Vol. 146, p. 151 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pilipenko, Cavitation self-oscillations. Kyiv: Scientific Opinion, Vol. 316, 1-316 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pilipenko, I.K. Man’ko, V.A. Zadontsev, Cavitation self-oscillations intensify technological processes. Proceedings of a Fluid Dynamics Panel Workshop, Vol. 4, 32-1-32-4 (2/1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pilipenko, V.A. Zadontsev, I.K. Man’ko, About high-frequency oscillations in the hydraulic system behind Venturi cavitating tube. Cavitation self-oscillations in pumping systems. Part 2, Naukova Dumka, Vol. 10, 104-113 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pilipenko, V.A. Zadontsev, I.K. Man’ko, Yu. Zhulai, N. A. Dzoz, Oscillation generator of fluid pressure. A.c. 1232299 USSR, MKI V06V 1/18, No. 3772504, Vol. 2, p.24-28 (23/05/1986). [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Manko, Visual studies of cavitation self-oscillations in a hydraulic system with a transparent Venturi tube. Cavitation self-oscillations in pumping systems. Part 2, Naukova Dumka, Vol. 6, 113-118 (1976). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.