MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 242, 2018International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials and Composites (ICAFMC2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Lee F W, Lim K S, Chai H K. Determination and extraction of Rayleigh-waves for concrete cracks characterization based on matched filtering of center of energy[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2016, 363: 303–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hevin G, Abraham O, Pedersen H A, et al. Characterization of surface cracks with Rayleigh waves: a numerical model[J]. NDT & E International, 1998, 31(4): 289–297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Zhang M Y, Xiao L, Qu W Z. Simulation study of surface breaking crack in concrete beam based on time-reversed theory of surface wave[J]. Concrete, 2015 (12): 17–20. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z D, LU C, Wei Y F. Numeircal simulation to Sizing surface-breaking Cracks by ultrasonic Surface Wave spectral Methed[J]. Nondestructive Testing, 2009 (12): 993–997. [Google Scholar]
- Feng R Y, Chen Y, Li Z S. Cracks identification of mass concrete structures with R wave spectral energy transmission ratio method[J]. Journal of vibration and shock, 2016, 35(12): 221–225. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.