MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aeronautical Machinery Equipment and Powerplant|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- M. Abdolzadeh, M. Sadeqkhani, A. Ahmadi, Energy, 133, 998-1012, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hasanuzzaman, N.A. Rahim, R. Saidur and S.N. Kazi, 36, 233-240, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ziviani, A. Beyene, and M. Venturini, Applied Energy, 121, 79-95, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Bronicki and D.N. Schochet, Proceedings ASME Turbo Expo, 5, 79-86 (GT2005-68121) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Tchanche, G. Lambrino, A. Frangoudakis and G. Papadakis, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15, 79-95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, Y. Song and C.W. Gu, Energy, 82, 976-98,(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Yang and R.H. Yeh, Applied Energy, 149, 1-12, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun and W. Li, Applied Thermal Energy, 31, 2032-2041, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pu, C. Yue, D. Han, W. He, X. Liu, Q. Zhang and Y. Chen, Applied Thermal Engineering, 94, 221-227, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Perullo, D.N. Mavris and E. Fonseca, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo. Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kirby and D. Mavris, 26th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schutte, J. Tai and D. Mavris, 48th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibitition, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saadon and A.R. Abu Talib, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 152, Number 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Holman, Heat Transfer, sixth ed. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, C. Gu and X. Ren, Energy Conversion and Management, 112, 157-165, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.