MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- R. Othman, M. Yuhaniz, Centre of Environment Behaviour Studies, Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UiTM Malaysia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chandravathani,. Waste Reduction : No longer An option But a Necessity, Bernama.com, Bernama.com database, Institute of Biologocal Sciences: Kuala Lumpur (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Othman, Household preferences for Solid Waste Management in Malaysia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shekdar, Sustainable solid waste management : An integrated approach for Asian Countries, Waste Mangement 29(4), 1438-1448 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- IRDA, Integrated Solid Waste Management Blueprint For Iskandar Malaysia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Akil, F. Johar, H. C. Siong, Household participation in recycling programs : A case study from Malaysia,Tata Loka Vol. 17, No. 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.