MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Arokiasamy.A.R.A. (2011). An Analysis of Globalization and Higher Education in Malaysia. Australian Journal of Business and management research. [Google Scholar]
- Chen. T.L & Shen.C.C. (2012). Today’s intern,tomorrow’s practitioners? The influence of internship program’s on student career development in the Hospitality Industry. [Google Scholar]
- Huit, W. Bloom et al.’s (2009) taxonomy of the cognitive domain. Educational [Google Scholar]
- Mani, V. (2010). Evaluating effectiveness of Executive training. International Buletin of Business Administration. [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Neuman, & Banghart.S, (2001) Industry-university “consulternship”: an implementation guide. International journal of education management. [Google Scholar]
- Zehr, S. M. (2016). Student internship experience and learning opportunities: A mixed method study. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, [Google Scholar]
- Pallant, J. SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS (4th Edition). Crows Nest, N.S.W: Allen & Unwin. [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J. F., Money, A. H., Samouel, P., & Page, M. (2007). Research Methods for Business. West Sussex: John Wiley and Sons Limited [Google Scholar]
- Yusof, M. F. M & Ahmad, G (2011).Tourism and Hospitality education in Universiti Malaysia Kelantan: An Entrepreneurial Approach [Google Scholar]
- Young, C. A &Corsun, D. L Burned! (2009). The impact of work aspect, injury, and job satisfaction on unionized cooks’ intention to leave the cooking occupation. Vol 34, Issue 1, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.