MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Brown, H. D. (2000) Principles of language learning and teaching. 4th ed. White Plains, NY: Addison Wesley Longman. [Google Scholar]
- Cook, V. (1991). Second language learning and language teaching. London: Edward Arnold. [Google Scholar]
- Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2008). Facilitating optimal motivation and psychological well-being across life’s domains. Canadian Psychology, 49, 14-23. doi: 10.1037/0708-55184.108.40.206 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dornyei, Z. & Csizer, K. (1998). Ten Commandments for motivating language learners: results of an empirical study. 2(3). 205-229. [Google Scholar]
- Elyıldırım, S. & Ashton, S. (2006). Creating Positive Attitudes towards English as a Foreign Language. 44(4). 2-21. [Google Scholar]
- Gardner, R. C. (1985). Social psychology and second language learning: The role of attitudes and motivation. London: Edward Arnold. [Google Scholar]
- Gayton, A. (2010). Socioeconomic Status and Language - Learning Motivation: To What Extent does the Former Influence the Latter? Scottish Languages Review. 22, 17-28. [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C., and Sarstedt, M. (2014). A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM). Los Angeles: SAGE Publications, Incorporated. [Google Scholar]
- Karahan, F. (2007). Language attitudes of Turkish students towards the English language and its use in Turkish context. Journal of Arts and Sciences, 7, 73-87. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad Jafre Zainol Abidin. (2012). EFL Students Attitudes Towards Learning English Language: The Case of Libyan Secondary School Students. Asian Social Science, 8: 119-134 [Google Scholar]
- Oroujlou, N., & Vahedi, M. (2011). Motivation, attitude, and language learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 29, 994-1000. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.333 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ross, N. J. (2000). Interference and Intervention: Using Translation in the EFL Classroom. Modern English Teacher, 9 3, 61-66. [Google Scholar]
- Samsiah Bidin, Kamaruzaman Jusoff, Nurazila Abdul Aziz, Musdiana Mohammad Salleh & Taniza Tajudin. (2009). Motivation and attitude in learning English among UiTM students in the northern region of Malaysia. English Language Teaching. Vol. 2(2), 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Spolsky, B. (2000). Language motivation revisited: Anniversary article. Applied Linguistics, 20 2, 157-169. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/applin/21.2.157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thang, S. M., Ting, S. L., & Jaafar, N. M. (2011). Attitudes and motivation of Malaysian secondary students towards learning English as a second language: A case study. 3L; Language, Linguistics and Literature, The Southeast Asian Journal of English Language Studies, 17(1), 40-54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.