MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical ' Manufacturing|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Ibrahim, M. R, Rahim, Z., Rahim, E., Tobi, L, Cheng, K. and Ding, H, “ An Experimental Investigation of Cutting Temperature and Tool Wear in 2 Dimensional Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Micro-Milling,”. 3rd International Conference on Mechatronic and Mechaical Manufacturing (ICMME16)., Vol. 95, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, R., Rafai N.H., Rahim, E.A., Cheng, K.and Ding, H,“A Performance of 2 Dimensional Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Milling in Cutting Force Reduction on Aluminium AL6061”. Vol. 11. Issue 18, (2016) Pp. 11124-11128. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, V. V Varadan, and V. K. Varadan, “Finite Element Modelling of Structures Including Piezoelectric Active Devices,” Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng., vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 817-832, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, M. R, Rahim, E.A, ghazali, M. I, Chai, M. H and Goh, Z. O, “Use of finite element structural models in analyzing machine tool chatter,” Finite Elem. Anal. Des., vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1029-1046, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Technology, “Piezoelectric Ceramic Products,” pp. 1-44, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Rachmat, H. Ibrahim, M. R and Hasan, S. B. “ Design Selection of and Innovative Tool Holder for Ultrasonic Vibration Assisted Turning (IN-UVAT) using Finite Element Analysia Simulation” 7th International Conference on Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Sustainable Energy Towards Global Synergy, (ICME2016), Vol. 1831, [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Shen, J. H. Zhang, H. Li, J. J. Wang, and X. C. Wang, “Ultrasonic vibration-assisted milling of aluminum alloy,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., vol. 63, no. 1-4, pp. 41-49, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Baker and K. E. Rouch, “Use of finite element structural models in analyzing machine tool chatter,” Finite Element Analysis and Design, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1029-1046, 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, V. V Varadan, and V. K. Varadan, “Finite Element Modelling of Structures Including Piezoelectric Active Devices,” Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng., vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 817-832, 1997 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Moheimani, S.O.R., and Fleming, Piezoelectric Transducers for Vibration Control and Damping Piezoelectric Shunt Damping. 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.