MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Natural Resources|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Mohd Masirin, Mohd Idrus and Ridzuan, Mohd Baharudin and Mustapha, Shahabudin and Adon@Mohd Don, Rashidah, An overview of landfill management and technologies: a Malaysian case study at Ampar Tenang. In: 1st National Seminar on Environment, Development and Sustainability (PSISenviro2008), 28-29 July 2008, Selangor, Malaysia, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hasar, H., Unsal, S. A., Ipek, U., Karatas, S., C nar, O., Yaman,C. and K nac, C., Stripping/ flocculation/ membrane bioreactor/reverse osmosis treatment of municipal landfill leachate. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 171, 309-317, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bohdziewicz, J., Neczaj, E. and Kwarciak, A., Landfill leachate treatment by means of anaerobic mem brane bioreactor, Desalination, 221, 559–565, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- John Scott McMcartney, Jorge G. Zomberg and Robert H. Swan, Internal and Interface Shear Strength Of Geosynthetic Clay Liners (Gcls), (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Stark, H. Eid. I, Shear Behaviour of an Unreinforced Geosynthetic Clay Liner. Geosynthetic International, 645-658, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, D.E. Shan, H,Y,. And Anderson, J.D., Effects Of Partial Wetting on the Performance of the Bentonite Component Of Geosynthetic Clay Liners, Proceedings Of Geosynthetics’93, IFAI, Vol, 3, March 1993, Pp. 1483-1496, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Bouazza, A., Geosynthetic Clay Liners, Geotextile and Geomembrane, 20, 3-17, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stark, T.D., Williamson, T.A. and Eid, H.T., HDPE Geomembrane/Geotextile Interface Shear Strength, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. ASCE. 122(3): 197-203, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Osinubi K.J & Amadi A.A, Variations in Soil Water Characteristic Curves of Lateritic Soil Treated with Bentonite. Experimental and Applied Modellingog Unsaturated Soils, ASCE, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Komine, H., and Ogata, N. “Observation of swelling behaviour of bentonite by new electron microscope.” Proc., 2nd Int. Congress on Environmental Geotechnics, 1, 563–568, (1996b) [Google Scholar]
- Zanzinger, H., Koerner, M. & Gartung, E., Clay Geosynthetic Barriers. Proceedings of International Symposium is [i.e. In] Nuremberg 2002, Nuremberg/Germany, 12-15, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Chalermyanont, T., & Arrykul, S., Compacted Sand-Bentonite Mixtures for Hydraulic Containment Liners. Songklanakarin Journal Science and Technology, 315-322, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- British standard institution, Method of test for soils for civil engineering purposes, BS 1377 - 1990 : Part 2 and 4, (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.